“Traveling can be exciting as there is a sense of experiencing something new, but the quick physical transition from one environment to another can confuse and stress the skin. In addition, being in one space where air is usually artificial can limit the skin’s capacity to breathe, and being sat down for long hours decreases your circulation. As a result, the skin and body end up dehydrated, stagnated and lifeless.” – Su-Man
Tips for a glowing skin on the go
- Do cardio exercises or stretches to loosen up your body.
- Have a facial or self-facial that cleanses, tones and moisturises, then apply the Facial Glow Rejuvenating Mask to load your skin with hydrating agents.
During your journey:
- Keep your skin hydrated during your journey by re-applying the Rehydrating Toning Essence.
- Gentle stretch your body, ideally every hour:
- – circle your ankles;
- – flex and point your toes;
- – lift your knees;
- – forward and backward bending;
- – side twists;
- – stretch your neck in all directions to allow lymphatic fluid flow back to your heart and avoid stiffness;
- – raise your heels to increase blood flow and reduce water retention.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin but avoid washing your face too often as that will destroy your natural facial oil and dry out your skin, letting it less protected.
- Once I have checked-in to my hotel room I wash and massage my skin with the Purifying Cleansing Gel Oil for three minutes to re-energise the skin and bring back its vitality and health. Then I exfoliate my skin with the Exfoliating Facial Polish to restore its radiance. Finally, I apply my Facial Glow Rejuvenating Mask for 10-15 minutes to nourish my skin.
Follow #sumanskincare on Social Media to discover more tips from me.