The Gua Sha technique comes from Traditional Chinese Medicine. Gua means scraping and Sha means bruises or petechia. It literally means to scrape away pain.
Su-Man’s Gua Sha tools are made out of ceramic and come in three sizes.
The Gua Sha Pencil is ideal for pressure points.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Dredges meridian channels
- Stimulates vital energy points along the face to release toxins
- Reduces sagging skin or discoloration
- Eliminate stagnation of Chi
- Tones up facial muscles
- Minimises the appearance of pores and fine lines
- Promotes a brighter skin complexion
- For all skin types